Frequently Asked Questions
RBC Paddle Battle
- Where is Paddle Battle located?
- SPiN is located at 48 E. 23rd Street in New York City. Please click here for a map.
- What public transportation is close to SPiN?
- The N, R to 23rd street
- The 4, 6 to 28th Street
- Is this a public event?
- No. This is an invite only event. To register, please click here.
- What should I wear?
- Attire for Paddle Battle is business casual.
- Link to SPiN NYC
- How is my registration/donation split amongst the charities?
- All proceeds go to charity. Your registration/donation will be split evenly among the 4 charities. Because Youth INC is the charity of record, they will distribute all proceeds to each charity. You will only receive a confirmation of the total tax deductible amount from Youth INC and not each individual participating charities.
- Do I need my own paddle?
- We will provide paddles for each player.
- Are the games set up as singles or doubles?
- Each game will be played as singles. This is a bracket style tournament, so each team will be split to compete against one side of each bracket. There is a chance, if both you and your partner defeat all other teams in your respective brackets that you could meet to play each other in the finals.
Check back soon for more information!